Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Survived Meet Your Teacher Night!

Last night was Meet Your Teacher night! Our school actually calls it the Ice Cream Social. It's a whirlwind!

One thing that helped me survive was my back to school forms. I have a set for Kindergarten and First Grade. There are parts you can edit and other parts that you don't need to worry about personalizing. There's even a cute poem for parents. I always pair it with a fresh apple. It's always been a big hit, and last night was no different.



To get the first grade forms click on the picture to the left. To get the Kindergarten set, click here.

Now I just have to get through tomorrow.... the first day of school!!

And don't forget the ONE DAY ONLY tomorrow. Use the code BOOST. My whole store will be 20% off, so when the code you can enjoy 28% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...