Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Back 2 School Assessment FREEBIE

I've made it past the first three full days of first grade (and of my 5th year teaching)! On Friday I was feeling brave and we ended up painting! It was a quick lesson on lines and how to properly use our class paints. I've got to say.... my firsties did pretty brilliantly.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Letter-Name-Sound-CVC-Decoding-Assessment-1410805
While I feel pretty good about the last three days, I'm still feeling anxious about the upcoming FULL week. Plus, new students are arriving everyday still and we all know how a class dynamic can change instantly.

One of my main priorities this week will be doing inventory assessments on all my kiddos. I've made a forever freebie to help us all out with doing simple and quick letter name and sound assessments. I've even included a CVC decoding page. Click on the picture to be taken to the freebie.


1 comment:

  1. Good post, always good to cherish little things. Can't wait to see what’s happening in coming week. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...