Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Currently: June!

Technically, it’s still June 1st in Alaska! I am pretty sure I am the last soul to join the linky party…. But at least I’m joining and for the first time.



1. Listening: Don’t you just love HGTV? My husband thinks I’m ridiculous because it’s become basically the only TV I watch. Fixer Upper is by far my favorite! I just love Chip and Joanna Gaines. I joke with my husband that we’re going to move to the Waco, Texas area and get on the show.

2. Loving: So far I have been blessed with an easy peasy pregnancy! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts. Lately, I’ve been craving frozen yogurt. Now, to be honest I am not sure if this counts as a craving because I pretty much always want frozen yogurt. North Pole/Fairbanks, where I currently live, only has ONE frozen yogurt shop and it’s not even that great. I sure do hit it up though!

3. Thinking: Alaska summers are the best. I am so sad to be leaving Alaska, especially at the best time of the year. The farmers market is open, the patios by the river are open, the falafel truck is hopping, and the sun is always out.

 4. Wanting: I am wanting to have our baby girl! I still have another 3 months… and for those last 3 months I’ll be living in Georgia. UGH! It’s going to be so brutally hot. I of course, actually don’t want to have her right now… that would be bad news. But, I’m just SO excited!

5. Needing: I am so needing to see my husband! He had to go ahead and move to Georgia back in March and I chose to stay in Alaska and finish out the school year. I know it was the right choice for our family, but man…. 70 days is a long time to go without seeing your husband. I only have 4 more days to go!

6. Summer Lovin: I am so beyond excited to be going to Las Vegas for the iteach 1st conference and the TPT conference. Two of my good teaching friends from Alaska are meeting me in Vegas for the iteach 1st conference. After that I am on my own for the TPT conference, so if you see a really pregnant lady, that’s probably me! Say hi!

You too can link up here!

10 comments:

  1. crazy story... but when I went to get my blog designed, yours was one of the blogs I used for an example of what I liked... and here I am linking up right after you.

    Even crazier.... one of my best college friend is from North Pole. I used to make her tell people she was from there, even though she had trained herself to say she was from Fairbanks.

    I am glad you are close to seeing your husband. I can't even imagine.

    Good luck and congratulations on your baby.

    Martina Cahill
    mrscahillsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martina, that is pretty funny! Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I'm heading over to your blog now to check it out!

      Delete
  2. I loved your post! Congrats on the pregnancy...what an exciting time! (I have a 1 year old...mommyhood is the best!!) But..wow...a pregnancy, topped with moving way south and not seeing your husband for 70 days...you are strong girl! Happy moving day!!
    Katie Palmer
    popintoprimary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, thanks for stopping by! I'm hanging in there... it helps when you really love what you do! :)

      Delete
  3. Your blog is beautiful and I LOVE the name! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and baby girl, the time will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think the name is pretty perfect, myself! ha :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! I wish you all the best. How wonderful to know you have a little girl on the way. I am Nanna to 6 little boys. The oldest is 7 and the youngest is 1 year! I always told my sons I wanted to get our house built (8 years ago), then have the grandkids. They did not disappoint! I love your blog. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Maggie! Six little boys.... wowza! I bet they keep you busy! :)

      Delete
  5. I had to check out your Currently after you commented on mine and we figured out we were due the same time. I live in Georgia! We should meet up once you are here, maybe at a cool, refreshing pool! I am super jealous that you are going to Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice list of activities that you are going to do during summers. I also have done some planning of spending my time productively this summer season.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...