Technically, it’s still June 1st in Alaska! I am pretty sure I am the last soul to join the linky party…. But at least I’m joining and for the first time.
1. Listening: Don’t you just love HGTV? My husband thinks I’m ridiculous because it’s become basically the only TV I watch. Fixer Upper is by far my favorite! I just love Chip and Joanna Gaines. I joke with my husband that we’re going to move to the Waco, Texas area and get on the show.
2. Loving: So far I have been blessed with an easy peasy pregnancy! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts. Lately, I’ve been craving frozen yogurt. Now, to be honest I am not sure if this counts as a craving because I pretty much always want frozen yogurt. North Pole/Fairbanks, where I currently live, only has ONE frozen yogurt shop and it’s not even that great. I sure do hit it up though!
3. Thinking: Alaska summers are the best. I am so sad to be leaving Alaska, especially at the best time of the year. The farmers market is open, the patios by the river are open, the falafel truck is hopping, and the sun is always out.
4. Wanting: I am wanting to have our baby girl! I still have another 3 months… and for those last 3 months I’ll be living in Georgia. UGH! It’s going to be so brutally hot. I of course, actually don’t want to have her right now… that would be bad news. But, I’m just SO excited!
5. Needing: I am so needing to see my husband! He had to go ahead and move to Georgia back in March and I chose to stay in Alaska and finish out the school year. I know it was the right choice for our family, but man…. 70 days is a long time to go without seeing your husband. I only have 4 more days to go!
6. Summer Lovin: I am so beyond excited to be going to Las Vegas for the iteach 1st conference and the TPT conference. Two of my good teaching friends from Alaska are meeting me in Vegas for the iteach 1st conference. After that I am on my own for the TPT conference, so if you see a really pregnant lady, that’s probably me! Say hi!
You too can link up here!