Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Baby Love

We are a fertile faculty I guess! Before school ended our school had a baby shower/celebration for the five mommas that were pregnant! I am beyond thrilled to share with you all that I am one of them.
This will be the first baby for my husband and I and I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I could not be happier. I have prayed a great deal for this little one. Easter Sunday we announced our pregnancy as you see to the left. Then, at the beginning of May I told my sweet firsties the news. Their reaction was precious! I had found a way to reveal the gender to our out of town family (the first grandbaby for both sides) and I decided to buy an extra and do a class reveal party --> best decision ever! I am so glad I didn't miss this opportunity to share this special moment in my life with my students. The company I used is called Sosia To Go and I highly recommend them. They have several different options. I ordered the $15 Gender Reveal for Out-Of-Town Family and Friends: Pregnancy Reveal Fizz.  

Watch the video to see the reveal in action. I could watch it a hundred times... in fact, I probably have!




IMG 5456 2 from Mrs. E on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful! Many congratulations on your first baby, I can understand that you couldn't be happier than this. These are really precious moments. You have done a lovely decor for the party.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...