Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Crafts for Days


I helped my 20 firsties make these today... and now.... I'm going to bed. It was ambitious, but it was worth it. We used sponges to make the tree and star and then finger painted the ornaments on. We did these onto extra big bags that will eventually dry (I think...) and hold all of the goodies we've been busy making this week.


My favorite is the ornament with the kid in the snowsuit walking away. We used Ezra Jack Keat's The Snowy Day as inspiration for that particular ornament. It's such a cute read aloud and the kiddos love it! The two ornaments and the door holder can be found here and the reindeer bag has "reindeer food" in it. PS "reindeer food" is just oats and glitter!

Say it with me... three... more... days....until break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...